Employer: MHS Homes
Close date: Friday 27/03/2020
MHS Homes have a current vacancy for a Project Manager, a full time permanent role based in Chatham, Kent. In this role you will deliver planned maintenance and improvement works as well as aids and adaptation works to their properties. There's a focus on fire safety works, as well as external repairs and painting works, window, door and roofline works, pitched and flat roof works, boundary/retaining wall and resurfacing works. You'll deliver works to appropriate legislative and compliance standards ensuring all the necessary certification is in place. Additionally, you'll have contract administration duties including specification preparation, and undertaking surveys and inspections to their stock to assist in forecasting of the planned maintenance and improvement programmes. Your role and scope of works will be influenced by the needs of the Investment team, a key part of the wider Asset Management Team, which includes Senior Project Managers, Surveyors and Apprentices. A DBS check is required for this role.
You'll need to have:
- Detailed technical knowledge of Building Regulations, Fire Safety and other appropriate Health and Safety requirements (including Asbestos)
- Good knowledge of Building Pathology / Construction techniques
- Extensive Project Management and Contract Administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage client and customer expectations
- Good team working skills , achieveing results through others
- Ablility to specify and design Planned Maintenance and Improvement solutions across mhs homes stock
- Full Driving License (any points to be declared at application)
- Full membership of either RICS/CIOB/APM by professional qualification
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is essential and the ability to use drawing packages such as AutoCAD would be desirable
Successful applicants will be invited for interview week commencing 6th April 2020.
Employer: MHS Homes
Close date: Monday 30/03/2020
MHS Homes have a current vacancy for a Digital Service Developer, a full time permanent role based in Chatham, Kent.
Working within the Business Improvement team, MHS Homes are looking for a Digital Services Developer who can own and develop the overall user experience, availability and improvements of their online customer portal. With a background in web development, you’ll work out the best way for customers to interact with their services online, creating opportunities for meaningful digital transactions and customer journeys.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic experience as a front-end developer, with strong working knowledge and hands-on experience of XSL. You’ll have good experience of working within agile project delivery, employing service design techniques to delivery changes effectively.
Successful applicants will be invited for interview on 7th April 2020.
Employer: MHS Homes
Close date: Tuesday 07/04/2020
MHS Homes have a current vacancy for a Customer Experience Assistant, a full time permanent role based in Chatham, Kent. They are looking to appoint a permanent Customer Experience Assistant, to join their Customer Experience team. They need someone to help them undersand what matters most of their customers, and how they can get better at what they do. You’ll be responsible for conducting a range of telephone surveys with customers, ensuring they get the most out of these by asking probing questions. You’ll also help with the coordination of their customer complaints, making sure their customers receive a high-quality, fully investigated response.
You’ll be responsible for seeking out any themes, trends, risks or issues you see arising from their surveys and complaints, thinking of ways they can address these to improve the service offered to their customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your approach when talking with a diverse range of customers
- Excellent organisational skills
- A passion for enabling customer-led change
- Experience within a customer services environment
- Experience in complaint co-ordination
Success applicants will be invited for interview week commencing 13th April 2020.