Employer: West Kent Housing Association
Close date: Wednesday 20/02/2019
West Kent Housing Association have a current vacancy for a full time Retail Supervisor, based in Medway, Kent. They are looking for someone experienced and passionate about merchandising with excellent customer service skills to run their new Abacus furniture store in Chatham. Ideally, you’ll have experience of retail management in a charitable setting or similar. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a customer focussed shop which they are keen to be a part of the local community.
Applications for this role have to be submitted by 9am on the closing date, successful applicants will be invited for interview on 20th February 2019.
Employer: MHS Homes
Close date: Friday 22/02/2019
MHS Homes have a current vacancy for a Rents Manager, a full time permanent role based in Chatham working in the Finance Team. You’ll co-ordinate and manage their computerised Rents Accounting system. Also assist with the development and maintenance of the Rents Policy and ensure that rent accounting information reflects the true and proper state of income and arrears. The on-going maintenance of the sales ledger is also required.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage and develop the Rents team and create a performance driven culture
- Set objectives and measure progress for the Rents team
- Improve processes and influence and drive through change
- Manage the rents function for the company including, rent charge setting, annual budget setting, year end reconciliation, producing service charge accounts and clean annual audits
- Work with others, build relationships with non-finance colleagues and embrace their Team mhs culture
Successful applicants will be invited for interview week commencing 4th March 2019
Employer: MHS Homes
Close date: Monday 11/03/2019
MHS Homes have a current vacancy for an Assistant Director of Governance and Compliance, this is a full time permanent role based in Chatham, Kent. You’ll be the expert on regulation, data protection, health & safety, insurance, risk, procurement, facilities, policy, legal and environmental sustainability. As the Company Secretary, you'll support the Executive Directors and Board; you'll be the Statutory Data Protection Officer, and the Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer. This is a big role working across boundaries, providing leadership and working with their other Assistant Directors to make sure their strategic priorities get delivered.
What you’ll need to have:
- Strong experience of charity and company governance and working in a regulated environment
- Landlord compliance will be your passion
- An in-depth understanding of data protection and how to make it meaningful for our employees
- Risk management will be second nature to you and more than that, you’ll know how to embed it and report on it at the corporate level
- Know-how when it comes to supporting the Trustees, Board members, Scrutiny panels and executives
- And you’ll have no trouble presenting, communicating and advising at the highest levels
Successful applicants will be invited for interview week commencing 25th March 2019