Employer: Town and Country Housing Town and Country Housing have a current vacancy for a Money Support Officer, whose primary role is to contribute to Town & Country Housing’s support strategy by providing a comprehensive range of information, guidance and any onward referral to help people manage their money and prepare for changes in welfare benefit. This is a full time role at 35 hours per week, a fixed term 12 month contract based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Town & Country Housing provide more than 9,500 affordable homes in Kent and Sussex. They have a strong commitment to providing good quality housing, excellent customer service, supporting and developing vibrant communities and combating social exclusion. They are committed to developing a positive approach to customer service, where the views and needs of residents are at the heart of everything they do.
Successful applicants will be invited for interview on Monday 8th July 2019.
Close date: Sunday 30/06/2019
Employer: MHS Homes MHS Homes have recently launched a new Customer Team as part of their Service Deal transformation programme, and there are current vacancies for Customer Liaison Officer vacancies at levels 1, 2 and 3. Each of the vacancies are permanent positions with full and part time working opportunities and each are based in Chatham, Kent.
The link will provide you with the information about the role at each of the levels.
Details regarding the interview dates are also available using the link provided.
Close date: Monday 01/07/2019
Employer: East Kent Housing East Kent Housing have a current vacancy for a Business Insight Officer, this is a full time permanent role based in Aylesham, Kent. In this role you will be working within the Customer Services Directorate and reporting to the Business Insight Manager. This role will help shape the future of business intelligence within the organisation, providing information to improve services and customer satisfaction. If you have an interest in learning about the housing business and have excellent organisational and communication skills, this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for preparing and analysing data to create performance reports; analysing data for the East Kent Housing Board, Management Team, Managers and Councils. You will also be collecting and analysing customer satisfaction data, looking for trends and ways to improve customer satisfaction. In addition you will be expected to communicate and liaise with managers on performance data and insight in respect of their service areas and undertake sector-based research and data analysis for one-off projects.
Close date: Tuesday 02/07/2019
Employer: Tunbridge Wells BC Tunbridge Wells Borough Council have a current vacancy for a Housing Options Advisor, this is a full time role on a temporary contract to be based in Tunbridge Wells at the Town Hall.
Do you have experience of working in the field of homelessness and housing advice? Are you proactive, empathetic and organised? The Housing team is looking for a full time Housing Options Adviser to join their busy team delivering help to local residents facing homelessness. This role is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave and could be a great secondment opportunity.
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council are working to the Homelessness Reduction Act, which places an emphasis on homelessness prevention - their focus is to prevent homelessness wherever possible. They also assist those who have become homeless to find somewhere to live. Tunbridge Wells BC operate a successful rent deposit scheme and are proud of our strong partnerships with local homelessness organisations and voluntary groups, which enable them to work together to help people in housing need.
Successful applicants will be invited for interview on either 11th or 12th July.
Close date: Thursday 04/07/2019
Employer: Tunbridge Wells BC Tunbridge Wells Borough Council have a current vacancy for a Senior Housing Options Advisor, a full time role based at the Town Hall in Tunbridge Wells.
Do you have experience of working in the field of homelessness and housing advice? Are you proactive, empathetic and organised?
The Housing team is looking for a Senior Housing Options Adviser to join their busy team, this role is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave and could be a great secondment opportunity.
Their focus is to prevent homelessness wherever possible, and to assist those who have become homeless to find somewhere to live. Tunbridge Wells BC is working to the Homelessness Reduction Act and are looking for someone with experience in homelessness work to supervise and support their housing options advisers.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview on either 11th or 12th July.
Close date: Thursday 04/07/2019
Employer: MHS Homes MHS Homes are recruiting to the new role of Sales Manager, a full time permanent role based in Chatham, Kent.
This new role in mhs homes would suit an experienced salesperson working in the property industry and experienced in Shared Ownership .
You’ll work closely with the Development team to assess and optimise schemes, oversee marketing and manage and motivate sales agents to sell off-plan. You’ll be well organised and a self starter, working with minimum supervision.
Interviews for successful applicants will take place week commencing 23rd July 2019.
Close date: Sunday 14/07/2019
Employer: Look Ahead Care Support and Housing Look Ahead Care Support and Housing have a current vacancy for a Support Worker, a full time permanent role based in Kent.
Look Ahead operates trauma and psychologically informed approaches, ensuring that their customers benefit from being supported through strengths-based practices. Support Workers share responsibility by ensuring that a holistic and cohesive model of customer support is embedded across Kent. To enable vulnerable people living in a variety of different tenures to manage their tenancies/ licences and move towards greater independence within the community by providing a flexible and individually tailored support package.
Close date: Monday 15/07/2019
- Undertake key-working responsibilities for a caseload assigned by the Team Leader/ Manager
- Undertake initial and continuous assessment of needs and potential risks and agree levels of support and actions
- Create support/action plans for providing appropriate services based on the assessment and reflecting the services and resources available
- Support customers to undertake all domestic tasks wherever possible, including practical assistance where they have not yet developed the skills, to ensure customers enjoy a high quality of accommodation
- Develop and maintain links with all key agencies and service providers in the local community
- Empower customers to ensure they receive the service and benefits they are entitled to
- Undertake all administrative work and keep accurate and comprehensive tenant/customer records to professional standards
- Encourage and enable tenants to pay their rent and to ensure that rent accounts are managed effectively in conjunction with the Housing Management team
- Ensure that referrals are chased proactively so that properties which can be used to house those in need are filled as efficiently as possible
- Adhere to Look Ahead's Policies and Procedures
- Engage in learning and development activity to increase knowledge and skills
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the grade and nature of the post as may be reasonably assigned
Employer: Look Ahead Care Support and Housing
Close date: Monday 15/07/2019
Look Ahead Care Support and Housing have a current vacancy for a full time permanent Tenancy Sustainment Worker, based in Kent. Working within their Kent Homeless Connect services, Tenancy Sustainment Workers will provide support to customers who are assessed as having a complexity of needs to help them develop the life skills they require to meet those needs. They will work with customers to promote social inclusion and alongside other members of the team to promote independent living, encouraging customers to maximise their skills and choices. Look Ahead operates trauma and psychologically informed approaches, ensuring that our customers benefit from being supported through strengths-based practices. Tenancy Sustainment Workers share responsibility by ensuring that a holistic and cohesive model of customer support is embedded across Kent.
- Building supportive, trusting relationships with customers who may be living in their own accommodation or within other landlord's accommodation
- Working proactively with other members of the team to handle the service caseload and administrative responsibilities
- Supporting key customers to set personalised goals in the form of a Support Plan
- Conducting regular key work sessions that are innovative and engaging in order to achieve Support Plan goals
- Ensuring ongoing assessment and management of risks associated with customers within an attitude of 'positive risk taking'
- Providing support with daily living activities, including practical assistance where skills are not yet developed, to ensure that customers enjoy a high quality of accommodation
- Proactive development of links with local statutory and voluntary organizations to provide a range of engagement opportunities for customers in the community
- Involving customers in the design, development and delivery of the service
- Empowering customers to ensure they receive the service and benefits they are entitled to
- Encouraging and enabling tenants to pay their rent and ensure that rent accounts are managed
- Ensuring Look Ahead Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all time and to uphold all health and safety responsibilities within relevant policies and local protocols
- Adhering to all other Look Ahead's policies and procedures. Engaging in learning and development activity to increase knowledge and skills
- Engage positively in reflective practice sessions with colleagues.
- Undertaking any other duties consistent with the grade and nature of the post as assigned by the Team Leader/ Manager