Employer: Dover District Council
Close date: Friday 21/09/2018
Kent Homechoice have a current vacancy for a part time (14.5 hours per week) IT Systems Trainer. The post holder will be required to design and deliver IT training to the housing teams across Kent, both within Local Authorities and Housing Associations, on the systems that record and assist everyone to provide homelessness prevention and advice services and our Kent wide Choice Based Lettings service. The post holder will need to carry out training needs analysis and identify gaps in knowledge and write appropriate training programmes and they will also be required to develop written training guides in an online environment.
- Confidence with a number of complex computer database systems.
- An understanding of writing and delivering training programmes.
- Good customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- IT literate (Using Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet on a daily basis).
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and use own initiative.
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to build effective and supportive relationships and working partnerships both within the Council and externally with partner organisations.
- Knowledge of local government and housing options/allocations systems.
- A good understanding of the code of guidance documents for allocations and homelessness.
- Knowledge of the elements necessary for the effective preparation, implementation and evaluation of training.
- A knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
Interviews will be held on the 12th October 2018
Employer: Town & Country Housing Group Town and Country Housing Group have a current vacancy for a Facilities Assistant, this is a full time role, 37 hours per week based in Tunbridge Wells.
The facilities management team runs the Group’s offices and ensures an efficient and cost effective service. You will support the Facilities Manager and carry out a range of duties from supervising contractors to delivering health and safety training. The role of Facilities Assistant is varied and interesting and you will work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that security, cleaning, maintenance and building services run smoothly and efficiently.
TCHG are looking for a team player, ideally with experience of working within an office environment. You will have good written and verbal communication skills and you’ll be able to working in a planned way with good attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have some experience in a similar role along with demonstrable experience of providing good customer service.
The interview date will be confirmed to successful applicants.
Close date: Wednesday 26/09/2018
Employer: Town & Country Housing Group Town and Country Housing Group have a current vacancy for a Rental Services Administrator, this is a full time based in the Tunbridge Wells Office. They are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their friendly and supportive Love Living Homes Team. Where you will find every day is different from, with the role including:
Close date: Wednesday 26/09/2018
- Providing high quality administrative support service to the Head of Property Management, Private Lettings Manager and the Love Living Homes Team.
- Administration for all tenancies and rentals
- Booking property adverts in publications and websites
- Logging voids onto the system
- Assisting on all rental enquires, answering the phones and booking in any appointments