Please note this event is archived. Please click here for upcoming events.
Date(s) - 22/02/2018
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
on 22nd February the Kent Housing Group and The Housing Forum held a partnering event, a Kent Regional Forum with a range of speakers to present and discuss building more homes in 2018 and procurement.
Speakers and Panel members included:
- Professor Janice Morphet, University College London
- Tracey Kerly, Chief Executive, Ashford Borough Council
- Giles Holloway, Ashford Borough Council
- Andy Tookey, Managing Partner, Baily Garner
- Katie Stewart, Director of Environment Planning and Enforcement, Kent County Council
- Alastair Pollock, Strategy Coordinator, Thames Gateway South Essex Housing Group
- Neill Tickle, Land and New Business Director, Optivo
- Nick Fenton, Chairman, Kent Developers Group
This was an excellent opportunity to not only hear thoughts from the line up of speakers but a great opportunity to network with Kent and South East based colleagues who are all face similar if not the same challenges and opportunities facing the housing sector in 2018 and beyond.
The slides from the session are now available to view and download, along with the attendance list from the morning session.
Thanks noted to The Housing Forum for providing the refreshments for the session.
|Kent Regional Housing Forum Programme 22nd February 2018||720Kb|
|Shelagh Grant Introduction Slide||6MB|
|Prof. Janice Morphet Presentation||375Kb|
|Tracey Kerly Introduction Slides||7MB|
|Kent Housing Foru Attendance List February 2018||722Kb|