How your council can help you

  • house Each Kent council has staff dedicated to help landlords resolve difficulties with their tenants.
  • The council will negotiate with you and your tenants to find solutions.
  • help-wheel The council will support you and your tenants to tackle rent arrears.
  • The council will advise you on how to request direct benefit payments if necessary.