The Prince’s Trust and Marks & Spencer are running a FREE four week programme for young people who are interested in working in the retail sector and gaining work experience within a large retail chain.
Do you work with young people aged between 16 – 25 years old and currently not in employment, education or training and living in Kent or South East London?
The young people will:
- Gain experience and improve their employability in the Retail sector
- Learn and develop their ustomer service skills
- Complete work experience placements and receive on-the-job training in an M&S store
- Work placements available in Hempsted Valley, Bluewater, Eltham and Bexleyheath Stores
- Meet industry specialists and learn about careers in Retail
- Receive up to six months support from The Prince’s Trust to help them move into employment, Information Day: 16 August 2016 Main Programme: 22 August to 16 September 2016. Lunch and travel will be provided throughout the duration of the programme Opportunity to gain 3 month employment with M&S after the programme based on their performance during the work experience
- Taster Day: 17 August 2016
- education or training
Contact: Don’t miss out! For more information or to register interest call or text ‘Retail’ to: Leanne Zahra on 07423 470 533 or Email: Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org