This year the Kent Housing Group has once again received a high number and standard of nominations for the annual KHG Excellence Awards, this year being the 10th year of celebration. KHG have received support for these awards from a number of organisations, who are sponsoring the event this year. Sponsorship has been received from Kent Developers Group towards the event and refreshments and then Engie Regeneration Limited, DHA Planning, Capsticks Solicitors LLP, Paramount Independent Property Services LLP, Rent Plus UK, Optivo and West Kent Housing Association have provided sponsorship across other elements of the awards. KHG would like to thank their generous sponsors for their support and look forward to the celebrations at the awards ceremony in October. This year nominations were invited across the following 11 categories:
- Excellent Partnership – ‘sponsored by Paramount Independent Property Services LLP’
- Excellence in Delivering services for Vulnerable People
- Excellence in Development
- Innovation in Digital Transformation – ‘sponsored by Engie Regeneration Limited’
- Excellent Community Project
- Excellent Young Professional of the Year (up to 30 years of age) – ‘sponsored by DHA Planning’
- Excellent Health or Social Care Professional
- Excellent Housing Professional – ‘sponsored by Rent Plus UK’
- Team of the Year – ‘sponsored by Capsticks Solicitors LLP’
- Excellence in the Private Sector
- Unsung Community Hero / Neighbour of the Year
The Awards Ceremony will take place during the afternoon of the 30th October 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in Maidstone. All nominations that have been shortlisted will be invited to attend the Awards Ceremony. This event is a great opportunity to recognise and celebrate ‘excellence’ within the Housing sector and wider partnerships across Kent and Medway.
All details about winning nominations and photographs from the day will be shared via this website following the event.