Employer: Look Ahead Care Support and Housing
Close date: Sunday 16/02/2020
Look Ahead Care Support and Housing have a current vacancy for a Project Officer, a full time role on a fixed term contract until June 2020. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative and technical skills to support the Head of Operations (Kent) in the management of Look Ahead’s Kent Homeless Connect services and the Young Peoples’ Supported Accommodation and Floating Support Services. The post holder will process referrals into both services and work with Contract Managers to agree the best placement for new customers within the pathways.
As first point of contact for sub-contractors, the post holder will support the central services to collate performance data and budget management information in accordance with deadlines. Meetings will be organized and the relevant documentation made available to participants before hand.
The post holder may be required to work flexibly across the county on occasions and will use technology where appropriate to ensure time is effectively used across the service provision.
– To process referrals into the pathway from the single point of access helpline (Kent Homeless Connect) and KCC (YP Services)
– To collate performance and financial data from sub-contractors and Contract Managers and collate and disseminate the data accordingly
– To manage the project plan by updating progress, identifying key deadlines and highlighting potential risks
– Provide general administrative duties for the Head of Operations (Kent)
– To book meetings and training as directed, including meeting rooms, documentation and refreshments (if appropriate)
– To record minutes of meetings and distribute in a timely fashion if requested
– To act at all times in accordance with the aims, philosophy and practice of the project
– To treat all information – both verbal and written – in accordance with Look Ahead’s policy on confidentiality
– To maintain good relationships with all involved professionals and agencies
– Report any observations relating to customers welfare
– Adhere to all the policies and procedures of Look Ahead Care, Support & Housing plus those specific to the project including any statutory requirements
– Ensure Look Ahead Health and Safety policies and local protocols are adhered to at all times
– Maintain records as required at the project under the direction of management
– Participate in team meetings/reviews and the general development of the service
– Engage positively in reflective practice sessions with colleagues
– Undertake any other duties consistent with the grade and nature of the post as may be reasonably assigned
View Job Details Back