Employer: Thanet District Council
Close date: Monday 30/05/2022
Thanet District Council’s Tenant and Leaseholder Services is recruiting. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our amazing team.
We are looking for two Housing Response Officers to work with our housing team and other partners to improve standards across our housing estates. As a team we are developing and improving our service, making this a great opportunity to feed into and driving forward your own improvements and to be part of something bigger.
We are looking for team members that are proactive and resourceful to join as our Housing Response Officers. You do not need to have experience in housing but if you can demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to deliver great customer service, are passionate about service improvement and have an eye for detail then we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for monitoring the conditions of our housing estates and working with the Housing Response Team to ensure that they are maintained to a high standard.
Tasks will include:
- Carrying out block inspections to ensure communal area are kept clean and clear from any rubbish
- Rotating refuse chambers ensuring that any spillages, broken glass etc are cleared from communal areas and appropriate records kept.
- Litter picking around the buildings including grassed areas, parking areas and entrances to ensure all areas are free of litter.
- Identify and report bulk rubbish and ensure it is removed promptly including helping to remove from the buildings where necessary.
- Remove weeds around buildings and entrance paths including communal gardens, alleyways and car parking areas.