Employer: mhs Homes
Close date: Sunday 21/08/2022
Our busy Asset Management team have a vacancy for a skilled Electrician to deliver a great service to our customers.
- Experience in domestic installations, including carry out all relevant testing to comply with BS7671
- NVQ Level 3 or 2365 part 1 and 2 Electrical installations
- 18th Edition (BS 7671)
- 2391-52 Testing and Inspection (desirable)
- Full and valid driving licence
- 28 days holiday and the option to buy/sell holiday
- A company van (for business use) and a uniform
- Training & Development including regular tool box talks
- A great team of colleagues to work with
- Regular charitable events and a range of wellbeing activities
- Enhanced family leave policies
- A really competitive package of flexible employee benefits and a performance based annual bonus
- Pension contributions matched up to 6%
- Access to 2 holiday homes
Find out what it’s like to be part of #teammhs in our recruitment video
We’re Investors in Diversity accredited and a Disability Confident employer. This means if you tell us you have a disability and meet the minimum requirements for the job, we’ll offer you an interview. We can be flexible when assessing people so everyone has the best opportunity to demonstrate they can do the job.
At mhs homes we value equality, diversity and inclusion. We are wholeheartedly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, both as an employer and as a provider of services. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Instructions for potential applicants: Please note we’re using an anonymised recruitment process for this role. This means the shortlisting panel will only see personal details or CVs if you’re shortlisted for interview. Therefore, shortlisting will be done based on your application and supporting statement. Please complete all sections fully and refer to the role profile when you tell us about your skills and experience.
For more details read the role profile and our Leadership Behaviours attached. If you have the essential requirements we look forward to hearing from you. You can apply through our website . Any arrangements for interviews will be made in the light of guidance about coronavirus.View Job Details Back