Please note this event is archived. Please click here for upcoming events.
Date(s) - 25/09/2019
The fourth annual RISE exhibition and conference was held at the Kent Event Centre on Wednesday 25th September 2019, RISE covers all ranges of disabilities and abilities with over 100 exhibitors showcasing products and sharing expert advice to a targeted audience. KHG was represented at this event through the Private Sector Housing Teams from Local Authorities, One You Kent and the two Kent based HIA’s.
Housing also had a Housing and Adaptions Arena and throughout the day a number of presentations from professionals were shared and they are available to view and download. The Higher Elevation Presentation will be uploaded as soon as made available so please check back at regular intervals. The Branch Presentation is also available request.
The following are available –
- Foundations DFG Review and Integration Update, Dave Eldridge from Foundations
- HIA showcase of BCF schemes and wider services for disabled and vulnerable people, Donna Crozier and Susan Hughes
- Adaptations for Children with Challenging Behaviours, Kelly Thomas and Dani Day, KCC
- Kent Energy Efficiency Partnership working towards net zero UK emissions and healthy homes, Amanda Martin, KEEP
- Adapting the PRS for accessibility, Amos Kimani, National Landlords Association
- Working Collaboratively to help people live safely and independently in their own home, Richards Stanford-Beale, KF&RS
- Good Health Starts at Home, Hayley Brooks, Kent Housing Group