Please note this event is archived. Please click here for upcoming events.
Date(s) - 25/11/2016
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
KCC are hosting a Mental Health Community Support event in Kent on 25th November to discuss re-commissioning of Mental Health support services, supporting people with mental health problems to live independently in the community.
Those who should attend this open event include:
- People with mental health issues and their Carers / Families
- Providers of care and support
- Community Mental Health Team Members
- District and Borough Councils
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
For more details about this event please view and download the information flyer.
|Mental Health Community Support Event Information Flyer||423Kb|