Please note this event is archived. Please click here for upcoming events.
Date(s) - 22/02/2018
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Kent Housing Group and The Housing Forum are partnering up to deliver a Kent Regional Forum meeting with a range of speakers lined up to present and discuss building more homes in 2018 and procurement.
Speakers and Panel members lined up include:
- Professor Janice Morphet, University College London
- Tracey Kerly, Chief Executive, Ashford Borough Council
- Andy Tookey, Managing Partner, Baily Garner
- Katie Stewart, Director of Environment Planning and Enforcement, Kent County Council
- Alastair Pollock, Strategy Coordinator, Thames Gateway South Essex Housing Group
- Neill Tickle, Land and New Business Director, Optivo
- Nick Fenton, Chairman, Kent Developers Group
- Paul McDermott from Trowers and Hamlins
This is an excellent opportunity to not only hear thoughts from the line up of speakers but a great opportunity to network with Kent and South East based colleagues who are all faced with similar if not the same challenges and opportunities facing the housing sector in 2018 and beyond.
This is a free event but refreshments will be provided so please ensure that if confirmation of attendance is made any changes are shared with Rebecca Smith at no later than one week in advance of the event.
The agenda is available to view and download.
There is parking at the Civic Centre in Ashford, this is payable by coin or via a smart phone app, there is also plenty of parking in the town centre. The Ashford International Station is just a few minutes walk from the Civic Centre if public transport is your preferred travel option. Parking Charges and Map Information
Please share this event information with your colleagues.
|Kent Regional Housing Forum Programme 22nd February 2018||720Kb|